You need to log in as a subscriber to access this page.
November 14 10:46 AM

TWO TAKEN TO HOSPITAL FOR SUSPECTED CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

 The Bossier City Fire Department transported two people to a local hospital this morning after they were exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide inside a home. 
To continue reading, please login as a subscriber.

Current Users

Digital Edition

click on cover to view digital version

Poll

Do you agree with the indictment of SFD Chief Mulford?

Getting poll results. Please wait...

Poll

What are your thoughts on E-cigarettes?

Getting poll results. Please wait...

Home and Garden

Loading Family Features Content Widget