You need to log in as a subscriber to access this page.
May 09 10:45 AM

Know when to hire a licensed horticulture pro

Routine grass mowing and edging do not require licensed individuals. However, work such as plant bed preparation, bedding plant installation, landscape design, lawn irrigation system installation, tree trimming, and application of fertilizer must be conducted by someone licensed through LDAF.
To continue reading, please login as a subscriber.

Current Users

Digital Edition

click on cover to view digital version